WHAT IS DIGITAL TV TUNER DEVICE REGISTRATION?
With this digital TV tuner device registration application your computer can be turned into a television. These devices can send and receive digital signals, allowing computers to display digital cable channels. Based on the process ehPrivJob.exe. This allows the computer to perform the dual function of not only a computer, but also a television.
However, it prevents the PC from working well and the performance of the PC gradually deteriorates a lot.
With the advancement of technology, the electronic products in use are depleted. Over time, you will have to abandon them, upgrade them, or modify them to make the most of them.
Over time, instead of everyone looking for a laptop, the use of a personal computer becomes less and less preferred. To use a computer, a digital TV tuner device registration application is used so that the registration application can be converted into a television.
Why it’s Important to Turn off This Application?
Digital TV tunnels are also called EHPRIVJOB.EXE processes. This is a non -system process generated by software installed in the system. If you run any installed software, it stores its data on the system registry. When these applications create invalid entries on the system, the PC performance becomes slower.
In other words, when you run the Windows Media Center, the registered application of the digital television mission device will also run. This is an autostart process. To check, if your PC encounters a TV tunnel application, you can open the task manager and check with your eyes.
Especially if you run multiple processes, the digital TV tuning device application may become a serious threat. This is the importance of stopping the registration application of digital television regulator equipment. We provide 3 fast repairs here, so you can solve this problem correctly.
If it slows down my PC, should I delete the registered application of the digital TV Tuner device?
Three solutions are provided here. Regardless of whether you are a laptop or a PC television regulator, you can easily repair the digital TV Tuner equipment with these fast repair programs.
- Use the built -in Windows function to turn off
- Use resource monitor to stop this error
- Uninstall the digital TV registered application
Use the built -in Windows function to turn off
The first attempt you might have to do is to close the Windows function. This method includes some steps:
- Press the Windows key to open the control panel. You can also click the “Start” button and type the control panel.
- In addition, you can also open the control panel from the “Run” dialog box. For this reason, press the Windows key +r at the same time. Then enter the appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- After the control panel window appears, find the program and function, and then click it.
- Click the “Turn Window” function to open or close the option.
- Roll down and find the media function, then click +symbols to expand it.
- Look for Windows Media Center and then cancel the frame next to it.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Restart your computer afterward.
Use Resource Monitor to Stop This Error
If the first method is not suitable for you, try this repair program. You can prevent any processes from running on a computer (especially digital TV tunnels). Just follow the steps below:
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- In addition, you can press the Windows key + R for dialog box. Type the Resmon and press Enter.
- Click the “Performance” tab inside the “Task Manager”, and then click the open resource monitor located at the bottom.
- What you need to do is to check the CPU, memory and disk part.
- In these parts, look for the EHPRIVJOB.EXE process and stop it.
- After finding him, just right -click it and then select the “end process”.
- Here, if you think these processes are swallowing your memory, you can also stop other processes.
SHOULD I UNINSTALL THE DIGITAL TV TUNER DEVICE ENROLLMENT APP?
This is used for viewing along with recordings. Digital channel premium cable whenever it launches Windows Media Center.
Therefore, it is up to the person whether to remove it or not. If you are watching TV channels on your PC via the TV Tuning feature, we do not recommend removing them.
If a person is not using a PC, tune the TV. This software takes up a lot of space in the system. This makes the system too slow to work with. So, getting rid of this and making your PC error free is a better option.
HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE DIGITAL TV TUNER DEVICE ENROLLMENT APP?
If this causes problems, it’s best to kill the process. There are several ways to remove a process. It depends on the individual and how they can solve the problem.
Use the resource manager and kill the process
Open Windows Task Manager. Alternatively, you can access it via a shortcut on your keyboard. Ctrl + Alt + Del.
Performance tab, select the tab in the Open Resource Monitor window.
Find the process in this. ehprivjob.exe, it should be under Process tab.
To stop, you need to select the process and then click on Options. End process.
Now click the OK button and close the Windows Task Manager. After completing the process, you will need to restart your computer. This will apply the new settings.
DISABLE WINDOW MEDIA CENTER
To fix digital TV tuner device registration application, you can turn off the feature of the window in Control Panel by following these steps:
Open Control Panel on your computer.
In the Control Panel window, select the following options: Programs and Features.
“Feature Options” or” Set Windows Features.”
Now you can develop your list by selecting the Features Media option and selecting the Expand option. In the options, uncheck the Window Media Center. .
Press the OK button and restart the system for the settings to take effect.
REMOVE DIGITAL TV TUNER
If one of these cannot solve the problem, we recommend that you uninstall it by following these steps:
Open the Control Panel on your PC.
Select Options Programs and Features
Select Digital TV Tuner from Installed Programs. Select Uninstall and follow the guided steps to uninstall the software. When the process is complete, you will need to restart your computer. A restart will completely erase the software from your system.
The digital TV tuner device registration application can cause unthinkable errors. These problems can occur at any time while working on the computer, such as playing a game, watching something, or doing something on the computer.
The speed of the computer is also greatly reduced, making it difficult for humans to work. If the user wants to work on the computer, he chooses one of the methods to solve the problem so that the computer does not encounter such an error.
For More Informative Articles: lifestylebuz.com